Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Interleague Play


This past weekend we had our first away game.  This was Levi's first real road trip.  Levi spent most of the trip, to the Big-D, asleep (this is how he mentally prepares for the big game).  We had a great time and Levi got to meet a lot of new people.  He was the youngest person in attendance (excluding Michelle's unborn child that she has promised to name after me).


Levi did well and never showed any signs of fatigue.  He performed well for not being at his home field.  We look forward to hosting the competition in a Thanksgiving Day game out here in west Texas. 















1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pictures! You really ARE a photographer! I have to tell you that last night as I was praying with Caleb, he was listing things and people he was thankful for and then he said, "And thank you God for dirty booties" and I immediately got onto him for being crass in his prayer--but then he said, "But that's his name...the nice man who played soccer with me" I started laughing, realizing that somehow "Dusty Botttoms" turned into "Dirty Booties" :) Either way, Caleb thanked God for you!!